Stripes & Sandals



























Follow on Bloglovin



Ohhhhhhh my gadd! I have a massively cheesy smile on my face because... I got a new camera!! I hope it's noticeable?! I can see a huge difference so I'm one happy girl at the moment. I've been needing a decent camera for so so long now, so my amazing parents surprised me with an early Birthday present on Sunday. Most amazing people on this planet.

This is the kind of weather that makes EVERYTHING stick to your bum cheeks. Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Summer but jheeze louise you can't wear anything without sweating one out! This is why we have over sized, floaty dresses ... like so. 

So these are my Gladiator beauties that I mentioned in my previous post. Completely obsessed with them. I would say that you can only really wear them with shorts or short dresses as they take up half your leg so you sort of need the other half of your leg to make up for it! Other wise you have stumps for legs. As these sandals are very out of the ordinary and aren't your usual ankle strappy summer sandals, I didn't want to take any attention away from them so I kept my accessories and make up simple. Plus who wants to wear thick heavy make up in this heat? Naaat me!

These gladiators are definitely my new favourite summer piece :) 



Striped Dress - H&M
Gladiator Sandals - eBay
Silver Aviators - eBay
Bag - Florence, Italy




| W&W |


3 comments

  1. The quality of your photos is amazing!! Congrats on the new camera:)
    This look is adorable & the shoes look fab!
    xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I love it! Great blog :)

    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://www.shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovel this outfit! This stripe shirt dress suits you so well!

    Wish you a great weekend!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig